Activity Stream acquires crowdEngage
We’ve got some big news to share with you! crowdEngage has been acquired by Activity Stream, along with another company integral to making great events happen, Yesplan.
Activity Stream software helps power some of the most iconic venues and entertainment businesses in the world.
Founded in 2015 they now provide solutions and world class customer success to over 100 rights holders and experiences from their offices in New York, London, Copenhagen, Reykjavik and Belgrade.
What does Activity Stream do?
- Build detailed profiles of your customers, based on ticket sales, campaign interactions, merchandise sales and much more
- Set up targeted campaigns to improve your sales and customer experience
- Provide a fully managed, secure and reliable Customer Data Platform, built on integrations to the primary systems in the industry
What does Yesplan do?
- Deliver smooth running events by improving staff collaboration and communication. Bring all your event planning information into one centralised location.
- Plan staff, book resources, manage contacts, create factsheets and quotes, handle offers and settlements for a multitude of different events.
- Streamline your workflow and be more efficient by integrating Yesplan with other systems like ticketing, website, financial systems and narrowcasting.
“Our mission when we founded Activity Stream was to accelerate the digital transformation of the live entertainment industry by offering intelligent tools that any experience brand could master, afford and greatly benefit from. The addition of Yesplan and crowdEngage places Activity Stream solutions at the very heart of some of the World’s greatest events and experiences.” - Einar Sævarsson, Founder and CEO of Activity Stream.
“We built crowdEngage to be the missing link for live entertainment, picking up where ticketing systems leave off and removing friction to ensure event-goers have a great night out while allowing venues to streamline their operations. By joining Activity Stream we can now leverage hundreds of data points to personalise communications and drive both customer satisfaction and new revenue opportunities.” - Hugh Topping, Founder of crowdEngage.
“At the start of our journey ten years ago, we set out to develop and deliver a tool set for venues and rights holders to effectively plan, budget and deliver events and other memorable experiences. As our solution has been adopted in ever increasing countries across Europe, I am really excited to start work with my colleagues in the larger group, as well as continuing to lead Yesplan growth in new and existing markets” - Wouter Vermeylen, Managing Director of Yesplan
Here’s what you need to know as a customer of crowdEngage:
- Your contract and pricing all remains exactly the same, no action is needed by you.
- The great people here at crowdEngage, your regular contacts, emails and phone numbers all stay the same.
- We will be working closely with Activity Stream and Yesplan in the coming months, as we join into one company.
Here’s what you need to know if you are interested in using crowdEngage:
- Since the acquisition, crowdEngage is available in 20 countries including the Benelux, United Kingdom, DACH region, Nordics, Spain, US and Australia.
- By joining crowdEngage you will gain access to great expertise and products not only in planning, but also in marketing and customer service.